During the configuration of fully-managed Android devices, the Cortado app is automatically pushed onto the users’ devices. If you don’t want that, you can use a policy to hide the app.
Use a policy to hide the Cortado app on users’ Android devices.
- Select Administration→ Policies in the Administration Portal. Click on the plus sign to create a new policy.
- Then select Android.
- Select the Fully Managed Device enrollment method.
Note! A background image can also be provided for devices in Kiosk mode.
- Disable the policy Allow use of Cortado app (arrow in illus.).
You then assign the new policy to the users:
- To do so, select the appropriate policy and click on Assign.
- Now select the users, groups or devices to whom you would like to assign the policy.
The policy with the background image will be pushed onto the devices and the Cortado app is hidden (right illus.).
Note! If you want to create a Log file for the Cortado app, without making the app visible to all the users again, open this link https://go.mycortado.com/web/openapp in the browser on the Android device.