When using Google Accounts: If the domains of the AD email addresses of the users do not match with the Primary Domain you can enable users manually, after the import.
- In this case, clear the Auto enable users for Android Enterprise while import checkbox and Create Google account using AD email address checkbox during the Android MDM configuration (see the section Transferring Google settings to the Administration Portal).
- Firstly, import the users, as described in the sections Import and manage users or groups.
- Then select the desired Group Templates or users under Administration Portal→ Group Templates or Administration Portal→ Users (left arrow in illus.) and then click on Enable Android Enterprise (right arrow in illus.).
- Add the missing information, if necessary, (E-Mail, First name, Last name) and confirm with OK.
- Now a Google account will be created for the selected user, under the supplied email address.
- The user is simultaneously enabled for Android enterprise (right arrows in illus.).
- To disable a user, simply click on Disable Android Enterprise (middle arrow in illus.).