During the configuration of fully-managed Android devices, the Cortado app is automatically pushed onto the users’ devices. If you don’t want that, you can use a policy to hide the app.
Use a policy to hide the Cortado app on users’ Android devices.
- Select Control Panel→ Policies in the management console. Click on the plus sign to create a new policy.
- Select Android Enterprise Policies as the policy you want to add.
Note! A background image can also be provided for devices in Kiosk mode.
- Enable Cortado MDM app in the Fully Managed Device tab (upper arrow in illus.).
You then assign the new policy to the users:
- To do so, select the appropriate policy and click on Assign.
- Now select the users, groups or devices to whom you would like to assign the policy.
The policy with the background image will be pushed onto the devices and the Cortado app is hidden (right illus.).
Note! If you want to create a Log file for the Cortado app, without making the app visible to all the users again, open this link https://go.mycortado.com/web/openapp in the browser on the Android device.