All new created apps are located in the left column under Administration→ Apps.
- Select the apps, that you want to assign to the users/group templates/devices (upper arrow in illus.). Noting the platform (Android or iOS) and the minimum required OS version.
- Then click on Assign (middle arrow in illus.) and then for example on Assign Users. Select the desired users and click on OK.
- If the apps are to be assigned to a group template, tap on Rollout on assigned users (lower arrow in illus.), to make sure that every member of the group gets the assigned app (existing users as well as newly added users).
Note! You can also assign the apps under Administration→ Users or Group Templates.
Apps that are set up as Mandatory and/or Rollout initially app, will now also be pushed to the users‘ devices.
Users will find the apps on there devices.
Users of private devices (BYOD) must first agree to the installation (arrow in the left illus.). After successful installation, users will find the apps on their devices. Business apps cannot be visually distinguished from private apps. Users can get an overview of the business apps in the BYOD app.
- Under Administration→ Devices→ Apps you can see if pushing the app was successful or not. (You can also select a device via the user. To do so, click on Administration→ Users. Select the user, and then go to Devices→ Details.)
- If the indicator is green, pushing was successful. A blue dot indicates that the installing of the app is still pending, a red dot indicates that pushing it failed. The latter happens, for example, with BYOD devices on which the assigned app has already been privately installed by the user.
The users can still find apps that are not Mandatory and/or Rollout initially in the BYOD app under Business Apps.