Here you can store apps which you have developed yourselves, or that have been developed for your company. Import apps here that are not in the iTunes App Store.
Note! You can create an additional administrator account for your app manager.
- Select in the Administration Portal Administration→ Apps.
- There click on the plus button (left arrow in illus.) and then on iOS (right arrow in illus.).
- Now select IPA File (arrow in illus.).
Now make the following settings:
- Select File: Upload an .ipa file (arrow in illus.).
- Make the other settings as described here.
- Then click on OK.
You can see successfully imported apps in the Administration Portal. To learn how to assign these apps to users, you can read in this article.