Here you can store apps which you have developed yourselves, or that have been developed for your company. Import apps here that are not in the iTunes App Store.
- Select in the management console Control Panel→ Apps & Docs.
- There click on the plus button (left arrow in illus.) and then on iOS (right arrow in illus.).
- Now select IPA File (arrow in illus.).
Now make the following settings:
- Select File: Upload an .ipa file.
- Platform: Select iOS here.
- Make the other settings as described here.
- Then click on OK.
You can see successfully imported apps in the Management Console. To learn how to assign these apps to users, you can read in this article.