In the Cortado MDM administration portal, you can access your subscription administration. You can view the status of your licences and also change the number of your licences or cancel your subscription.
In this How-To we will show you how to manage your own subscription.
- Open the Cortado MDM administration portal and click on Manage Subscription under Account (arrow in illus.).
You will find all information about your subscription here:
Note! If you rent mobile devices from Cortado, they will also be displayed here. However, the number of rented devices cannot be changed here. It is also not possible to cancel the subscription here. Please contact our sales team instead.
Change the number of licenses
- With a click on the Change button (middle arrow in illus.) you can buy new licenses or reduce the number of your licenses.
- Newly added licences are charged to your account immediately and can then be used straight away.
- If you want to reduce your number of licences (Downgrade), they will only be adjusted on your account on the date of expiry.
- Downgrades are only possible for licences that are no longer in use.
Canceling a Cortado subscription
- You can cancel your subscription at any time before the current expiry date.
- To do so, click on Terminate in the overview (upper arrow in illus.).
- After cancelling a licence, you can still access it via the Cortado administration portal until the current expiry date.
By clicking on Renew at any time you can withdraw your cancellation and reactivate your subscription.
Invoices and payment methods
Click on the Invoices and payment methods link (lower arrow in illus.) to be directed to the billing portal. Here you can update your account details, view your invoices and change your payment method if required.
Note! Access to the billing portal is only possible for the administrator who originally set up the subscription. This will be determined by the originally used email address. For any questions regarding this, please contact our Support-Team.