Under Administration→ Reports (arrow in illus.), you will find a clear and user-friendly presentation of data on the mobile Devices, Users or Apps & Docs deployed in your environment. You can create and then export a multitude of different reports here.
In the following example we‘ll give you more detail on the functionality of these tools.
- In the left column select Devices, for example (upper arrow in illus.).
- Then open the drop down menu under Filter (lower arrow in illus.).
- Next, select the filter you want to use (left arrow in illus.).
- A further selection of filters will then become available. Make your selection of the details you wish to include (right arrow in illus.).
- You can also combine multiple filters. To do so, select another filter of your choice and then the details you want to include.
- The filter created first is still active (arrow in illus.). You can delete it when you wish by clicking on the red X.
- Then click on Apply, when you have completed your desired combination of filters (arrow in illus.).
- The results of your search will then be presented in a list.
- You can export the data if you wish, as a PDF, XLSX or CSV file, or simply copy it to the clipboard (Copy) (arrow in illus.).
- Open the drop-down menu (arrow in picture) and display further details about the found devices in the table.