The server tokens for your App Store accounts, which you need to manage your iOS apps, are each valid for one year and must therefore be renewed regularly. For this purpose, it is necessary to download new tokens in Apple Business Manager.
This How To explains the steps required to renew the server tokens for an App Store account.
- Open the Cortado administration portal and select Administration→ Apps→ App-Store accounts. Under Valid until you can see until when your token remains valid (middle arrow in illus.).
- Select the App Store account (left arrow in illus.) for which you want to renew the tokens. Pay attention to the location of the account if you have multiple Apple App Store accounts (Example in illus.: CMS Documentation).
- Then click on Edit (right arrow in illus.) and firstly delete the old, expired server token.
- Open the Apple Business Manager under https://business.apple.com/ and login.
- In your profile (left arrow in illus.) under Settings→ Payments and Invoices (upper arrow in illus.), select the server token for the desired location (right arrow in illus, Example: CMS Documentation) and download it.
- Then open the downloaded .vpptoke file in a text editor and copy the contents to the clipboard.
- Now navigate back to the Cortado administration portal and paste the contents from the clipboard into the Server token field (arrow in illus.).
- Save your changes by clicking on OK.
The new token is now valid for another year. If required, follow the same procedure for any other App Store accounts.