You can edit the standard permissions of an app and create Managed Configurations.
- Select in the managemen console Control Panel→ Apps & Docs.
- Select the app you want to configure (left arrow in the illus.), then click Configure (right arrow in the illus.).
- You can then configure the app settings. Note that all the permissions and configuration options are predetermined by the respective app.
- Permissions: Here you can determine which permissions should be managed via MDM and whether they are allowed or restricted.
- Managed Configurations: Variables can be used in all the configuration entry fields (e.g. Default Email Signature, Email Address) (upper arrow in illus.). For the e-mail app Gmail, for example, the host name/host (Exchange server) must be entered (lower arrow in illus.).