Import your groups (including users) from Azure Active Directory into the Cortado Administration Portal. To do this, first connect your Azure AD to the Administration Portal. You can find out how to do this in our help article Connect Azure Active Directory for group import.
Note! These options are only available for customers who have taken out a Pro or Enterprise plan subscription.
- In the Administration Portal select Administration→ Groups (arrow in illus.).
- Then click on the plus button at the top left of the display (arrow in illus.).
- After this select Azure Active Directory Group (arrow in illus.).
- You can then select all AD groups that you want to import into the Cortado administration portal.
- Click OK to import the AD groups.
- The AD groups have been successfully imported into the Cortado Administration Portal.
- In the Details tab, you can see whether your group is a Local Group or an Azure AD group (arrows in illus.). To learn how to create local groups in the Cortado Administration Portal, please refer to our help article Setting up local groups.
- Under Administration→ Users you can find the AD users imported together with the groups.