You can create a link to the file and then send this link to another user. This is a public link that can be opened by any recipient.
- Open the web app and login.
- Open the desired drive or directory (see article Access to files and folders).
- Select a file and then click Create Link in the right column (see article File options at a glance).
- Specify how long you want the link to remain valid for (maximum: 30 days) (upper arrow in illus.).
- Then click on Create Link (lower arrow in illus.).
- Next, choose Create Link to copy the link to the clipboard (arrow in illus.) and send it (via Messenger, for example) to the desired recipient.