Open a file by short tapping it.
- Then tap on Print button, below on the left in the display (arrow in illus).
- Tap on Select Printer.
- Than tap on Network (for your company printer) or Wi-Fi (for the printer in your Wi-Fi).
Select network printer
- Here you’ll find all the company printers that your administrator has made available.
- Select a printer with a short tap.
Select Wi-Fi printer
- Here you will find all the printers that are available in the Wi-Fi network you’re currently in.
- Select a printer.
- Then select the appropriate driver (printer type) for your printer.
Note! If your printer model is not listed, ask your administrator to install a suitable driver for your printer model on the Cortado server or the Workplace server.
- Now select the number of copies you wish to print and change other settings (Color, Orientation, Paper Size etc.) if necessary.
- Then tap on Print (arrow in illus).
- The printing process will be initiated.