You can create a link to the file and then send this link to another user. This is a public link that can be opened by any recipient.
- Open a file by short tapping it (see article File options at a glance).
- Tap on the Menu button in the upper section of the display and then on Create link.
- Specify how long you want the link to remain valid for (maximum: 30 days) (upper arrow in left illus.).
- Then tap on Create link (lower arrow in left illus.).
- Next, choose Copy link to copy the link to the clipboard (arrow in right illus.) and send it (via Messenger, for example) to the desired recipient.