If you are a user from outside the business, and are being invited to a project, you will receive an e-mail. If you want to gain access to the project’s shared files, you must firstly be registered.
- In the e-mail, click on Join.
- You will be taken to the Cortado Sharing Centers website.
Note! The login link will function once only. If you don’t register when you first gain access, the link becomes invalid. In this case, request a new link from the person who sent the e-mail. If you did initially successfully register, you can still use the link at a later time to regain access your project.
- Enter a password and then click on Login.
- Place a bookmark for this website in your browser.
- You now have access to the shared project.
Accessing sharing projects
Following the successful registration of a project, you will recieve a confirmation via email. You can use the link contained there to gain access to the shared project at any time.
- To do so, click on Landing Page in the email.
Changing the password
If you forget your password, you can change it at any time.
- On the Landing Page click on Forgot your password?.
- Enter your e-mail address an click on Send.
- You will receive an e-mail to change the password.
- Follow the instructions in the e-mail.
Uploading and downloading files
- You can click on Upload to upload more files to the project from your computer.
- By clicking on Download, you are able to download files from the project onto your computer.
More file options
- You can also copy or cut files and paste them into other projects or folders.
- The options to rename or delete files are also available.
Leave the project
If you no longer wish to participate in a project to which you were invited, you can simply leave the project.
- To do so, click on Information in the project overview of the project that you want to leave (arrow in illus.).
- In the next window, select Leave project (arrow in illus.) and in the following confirmation prompt, click on Proceed to confirm.