You have the possibility of sharing files/folders with users from inside and outside the company. Create a project for this purpose and invite other users to join the project. You can share multiple files/folders within a project.
- Open the Cortado directory in Windows Explorer.
- In the context menu of a file or folder, click on Start project, to start a new project.
- Or you can start a project without selecting a file or folder beforehand. To do so, select Cortado→ Start project.
- Give your project a name and then click on OK.
- Click on Manage project), to invite participants to your project.
- Then click on Add.
- Enter the e-mail address of the user with whom you want to share this project’s file(s)/folder(s). Depending on the options your system administrator has allowed you, you can invite users from inside and outside the company.
- If you wish to invite external users to the project, then the project must be reconfigured once. Click on Yes to confirm the notification.
You can use Copy&Paste to add further files and folders to your project (see the article Upload and download files and folders).
- Select the project that you want to close. Then click on Close project in the context menu.
- You can then click on Backup (right arrow in illus.) to create a zip file of all the files in the project.
- Simply click on Discard (left arrow in illus.), if you don’t want to save your files before you delete the project.
- The file will then be saved in Windows Explorer under Cortado.