You can import files to the Cortado app from other apps, without having to open the other app.
- Open the app and log in (see article The Workplace app for iOS devices).
- To do so, navigate to the desired directory.
- Tap on the Plus button at bottom left in the display and then on Import.
- Then tap on Browse.
- Then select the app that you want to import a file from (ex.: Documents).
Note! Only apps that support this feature will be displayed.
- You will then be shown those files that are available in the other app. Select the file you want.
- You will then find the file in the Cortado app.