- Open the app and log in (see article The Workplace app for iOS devices).
Searching for files and folders
In a previously selected drive, you can search for folders and files. The search is confined to the selected directory. In the Home Drive directory, all of your available company drives are searched. (This may take a very long time.)
- Pull down the list of the folders or files to open the search function.
- Then enter the folder or file name (or part of the name) and tap on Search.
- All folders or files with this name will be displayed.
- Latest Searches: Here you find a list with the last searches.
Sorting files and folders
- Tap in a directory (Home Drive, iPad/iPhone/iPod touch) on the arrow button at the bottom right of the display.
- Now you can choose whether you want to sort the folders and files by name, size or date. You can also select whether you want to arrange the folders and files in ascending (up arrow) or descending (down arrow) order.