- Open the app and log in (see article The Workplace app for iOS devices).
- In the main menu of the app you have access to the following locations:
- Favorites: Here you can find the files and folders you have marked as favorites. (see section Favorites).
- Home Drive: This directory gives you access to files located on a remote computer (the company server) (see Home Drive).
- Projects: Create new projects to share files with other users. You can then invite users from inside and outside the company to your projects (see article Sharing files in virtual data rooms).
- iPad/iPhone/iPod touch: The files in this directory are saved locally on your iOS device (see section iPad/iPhone/iPod touch).
- Latest Files: Here you can find a list of the files you recently used (see section Latest files).
- Latest Search: Here you can find a list of the last searches (see article Searching and sorting for folders and files).
- To mark files and folders as favorites, tap in a directory (e. g. Home Drive) on the star icon next to the name (arrow in illus.).
- To remove a file or folder from the favorites, tap on the star icon again.
- In the Favorites directory you can find the files and folders you have marked as favorites. (If necessary, update the view beforehand.)
- Use the button to the right of an object to navigate directly to its storage location (arrow in illus).
- In the favorites folder tap on Edit top to change the order of the files. Then shift the desired file by tapping on the icon right to the file name (arrow in illus).
Depending on whether your administrator has allowed you access, you will find the following drives or directories here.
- Company drives: Here you have access to your company drives (e.g.: Sales, Marketing, W:)
- SharePoint: You can access your SharePoint drive via the Cortado app. Load your SharePoint access codes in the User Self Service Portal beforehand.
- upload: The folder will be created automatically after the first file upload (see the article Copying or moving files).
In this directory, you have many more options available for further processing of files (see the article Managing files).
Use this directory for files saved locally on your device. Files in this directory are automatically encrypted. The files in this directory can only be accessed on the device.
All files you save from other apps to Cortado are copied to this local directory (see article Save documents from other apps in Cortado).
If you want to copy/move (download) files to your iOS device from your company drive (Home Drive), you can either select the Quick Download to this local directory (see article Copying or moving files).
- Here you can find a list of the files you recently used.