You can open a file (e.g. a Word file) in another app (example Docs To Go), to continue to edit it there.
- Open a file by short tapping it (see article .
- Then tap on the Open in button (arrow in left illus.).
- Only apps that are a part of your business profile will be recommended to you here.
- Select the app that you want to edit the file in (example in right illus.).
- Edit the file as you wish and then save it, either locally on your Android device (arrow in right illus.) or, if the other app allows it, directly in the Workplace app.
Then you can find the file in the Workplace app under Phone→ Download (arrows in illus.).