- Open the app and log in (see article The Workplace app for Android devices).
Open a directory (a drive or a folder) by tapping on it briefly (see article Accessing folders and files). You can then see the subfolders and files saved here.
- To add a new folder, tap on the plus button in the upper section of the display and then on New folder.
- Enter the new folder name and confirm with OK.
Uploading images and files
You can upload images and files that are located locally on your Android device into the Workplace app.
- Open the storage location (directory, drive or folder) with a short tap.
- Tap on the Plus button at the top of the display and then on Upload images or Upload files.
- Select the storage location and then the required image or file (upper arrow in right illus.).
- Then tap on Upload (lower arrow in right illus.).
Note! Only images and files that are part of your work profile will be displayed.