Activating licenses in the Enterprise Portal
In Enterprise Portal you can get an overview of your licenses, make activation and support requests and make application for non-binding offers to renew annual licenses or update and support services. You also have the opportunity to import and export your license keys for unattended licensing.
- To activate productive licenses, open the Cortado Enterprise Portal under https://enterpriseportal.cortado.com.
- If you’re already a registered customer, enter your access data here (e-mail address and password).
- If you are not yet a registered customer, then click instead on Register (arrow in illus.). There you will find the appropriate registration forms, under Register as customer or Register as system integrator.
Note! You will find comprehensive online help under Help (right arrow in illus.).
- In the Customer View select the licenses to be activated there (checkbox at left) and click on the check mark button (left arrow in illus.).
Note! If you have not yet entered your new license key in the License Manager on the Cortado server, proceed as described in the section Productive license keys.
- Now you can enter the Registration key for the selected license. You’ll find it in the license manager (on the Cortado server) after the license key (left arrow in illus.).
- Copy the Registration key clicking on Copy→ Registration Key in the context menu of the license to be activated (right arrow in illus.).
- The Registration Key is now located on the clipboard.
- Enter the Registration key (right arrow in illus.) and, optionally, the relevant server address (IP address, hostname or FQDN).
- Then click on Send (left arrow in illus.).
The activation (and subscription key) will be displayed in Enterprise Portal (arrow in illus.).
- Copy the activation key to the clipboard.
License activation via the License Manager
- In License Manager, mark a license key to be activated. Select Activate in the context menu.
- A window opens, in which you can enter the activation key . At the same time, you can enter the subscription key (see section Initial installation of the subscription key).
Once you confirm your entry with OK, the license key (green) is displayed in License Manager with the activation key, and the Activated column shows yes. For Annual licenses the expiration date is shown under Valid Until (arrow in illus.) Perpetual licenses are valid indefinitely with this activation – the Valid until date is therefore omitted.
You will also see the end date of your Perpetual licenses subscription. As long as your license has a valid update subscription, you can download and install software updates from our website (see section Software updates).
The software can now be used without restrictions.