Device Enrollment, is recommended for devices that are owned by the company. Device Enrollment can be used to enrol both supervised and unsupervised devices. For devices that are no longer able to be updated to iOS 13, only Device Enrollment is available.
- Open the User Self Service Portal via the link you received in the confirmation email.
- You log in with the user name and password that you used to register.
- Enter the login details and then click on Login.
- Open the First Steps Wizard (left illus.).
- Then tap on Device Enrollment MDM Profile (arrow in right illus.).
- You receive the message that the profile has been loaded and must be installed in the settings (left illus.).
- Open the Settings and select General (right illus.).
- There tap on Profil→ MDM Profile.
- Then tap on Install (arrow in left illus.).
- Ignore the consequent warning message by tapping again on Install. If required, you need to enter your device passcode here.
- Then tap on Trust (arrow in right illus.).
- Then tap on Done (arrow in left illus.).
- The installation was completed successfully (right illus.).
Once you have installed the MDM profile, all configurations carried out by your administrator will be effective for you. This could mean, for example, that you now need to set a device passcode, or that apps may appear or disappear on your device.