Registration when using Cortado MDM
You received a welcome email sent by your administrator. In this email there is a link for registration in the User Self Service Portal from Cortado. You can complete the registration on any device. It doesn’t need to be the device on which you want to configure Cortado. You can then configure your mobile device in the User Self Service Portal.
- Open the email that you received from Cortado.
- Click on the Set password now button.
- You will be taken to your device’s browser.
- Enter a password for the User Self Service Portal and complete by confirming your entry.
- You can change the password at any time (see below).
Note! If you forget your password at any time, proceed as described in the section Create new password.
After you have successfully registered, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the User Self Service Portal. Then proceed as described for each platform.
Login when using Cortado Server
- Open the link to the User Self Service Portal on your (mobile) device that you received from your administrator via e-mail (left illus.).
- When first selecting the link, a security warning reporting problems concerning the security certificate may appear. Ignore this notification and tap continue. The missing security certificate will be downloaded later together with the MDM profile.
- Log in with your username or e-mail address and domain password (right illus.):
Then proceed as described for each platform.
Create new password
- If you forget your password, you can use the corresponding button on the login page of the management console to reset it.
- Enter your e-mail address and tap on Submit.
- You will receive an email. Follow the instructions in the email to create a new password.