In the Management Console, open the Diagnostics tab under Control Panel→ Global Settings.
The Diagnostics tab shows error messages and warnings which are written into the Windows Event Log by on of the Windows services of Cortado Server.
- Select Manage Services, to stop a specific Windows service.
- Select Filter Log Entries, to show only specific events.
- Select Export Event Logs to store all event logs to ArchivedEventLogs.zip.
- Select Delete Log Entries to delete all log entries from this view.
- Click on Diagnostics again to reload the Event Log.