Here you can configure the Event Log Synchronization Service which writes the Cortado specific entries into the Cortado database. These entries are the basis for all statistics, for example on the homepage (Dashboard) of the management console and for all statistics under Control Panel→ Reports. As well, this service supplies device information, as found in the modules Control Panel→ Users and Control Panel→ Devices. Furthermore it controls the frequency of the push services.
- Select Control Panel→ Global Settings→ Synchronization→ Clean Up Database, if you want to clean the database of old command data from the push service. This will result in the auto IDs being reorganised and the indices regenerated.
- Alternatively, select Configure (arrow in illus.), if you want to alter the synchronisation interval.
- Specify the synchronisation interval for the event protocol, the data base or the devices by selecting the appropriate tab and entering a value (in minutes). By default, synchronisation occurs every 10 minutes.
- So the alterations are able to be enacted, add the CortadoService accounts password.
- Additionally, in the Database Synchronisation tab, you can adjust the following values:
- Maximum inactivity time for devices: If you enter a value greater than 0 (hours) here, then the Cortado app on an iOS or Android device will be locked after that time if the user has not used the app.
- Data storage time (days): Specify here for how many days database entries should be stored.