You can get an overview here of all the Cortado server settings that are relevant to Mobile Device Management.
- Select Control Panel→ Global Settings→ MDM.
- Here you can find the following buttons in the right column:
- To edit the settings, click on Configure (arrow in illus.). Descriptions of the other buttons can be found under the respective link.
In the Others tab, you can:
- Enable iOS Printing Support for iOS users,
- If necessary, you can set up ActiveSync here. If you check this box, you will enable Cortado users who were not allowed to do so previously to receive e-mails on their mobile devices. By deactivating users for Cortado Server, the users will not be able to receive e-mails on their mobile devices any longer.
- Set up the path to the User Storage – the root directory of Cortado Server. The user directories are located therein (default: c:\User Storage). Within these directories various standard folders for each user are located, e. g., My Documents as well as the links for shared folders on the company network located for each user.
Note! If you change the path to the user storage, the existing user directories defined here will be lost.
- iOS Document Provider upload interval: Specify the interval (in seconds), in which files edited on an iOS device (e.g.: in Pages) should be saved back to the Cortado Server. (You can find more information on Document Provider in the user guide for iOS devices).