Under Control Panel→ Users or Control Panel→ Group Templates you can further configure and manage settings of the successfully imported users.
The following options are available if you have marked at least one use or one group template:
- Remove: Here you can remove selected user from Cortado user management. In doing so, the user will not be deleted from AD. The license previously used by this user is then immediately free and can be made available for another user.
- Send E-mail: (only for user) With this action, users will be sent a welcome e-mail. It contains important informations for the users. There is more on this in the section Mail.
- Get Settings: With this action you can assign settings from one user to another (network drives, printers, settings, max device count, apps, policies, profiles and blacklisted apps).
- Fast Enrollment: With this action, you can roll out e.g. certificates, apps or MDM profiles onto the users‘ devices. Then, it’s no longer necessary for the users themselves to log in to the User Self Service Portal, to be able to configure the Cortado app (see section Fast Enrollment).
- Enable/Disable Android Enterprise: You enable or disable the users for Android Enterprise here. To enable users, several settings must be made beforehand under Global Settings→ MDM→ Configure→ Android MDM (see the section Configure Android Enterprise).
- Change Project Owner: (only for user) See the section Change Project Owner.
- Edit, Set Priority, Rollout: (only for group templates) See the section Create group templates.
- Remove Settings: Here you can delete configuration settings for selected users. You can select which settings you want to delete. Select the relevant settings (Network Drives, Printers, Policies, MDM Profiles, Apps, Blacklisted Apps) and delete them with Remove.