Note! This article is only valid for Cortado Server. This feature is not yet available for Cortado MDM.
- Select Administration→ Settings→ Admin Roles→ Add (arrow in illus.), to add another Admin role.
- Select the desired Admin role.
- Now you can select a user from the Active Directory, by entering either the email, the UPN, the Display name or the samAccountName (upper arrow in illus). You can add any user, regardless of whether they have Admin rights in the AD.
- Then click on Search (lower arrow in illus.).
- Then select the user and click on Import.
- You will then find the newly added administrator under Administration→ Settings→ Admin Roles in the overview.