You can update a Managed app once it is available in the app store. To do so, simply re-enroll the app to the assigned users.
- Select in the management console Control Panel→ Apps & Docs.
- Then select the app you want to update (left arrow in the illus.).
- Rollout on assigned users or Rollout on failed users (in case the first attempt fails) (right arrows in illus.)
- Once a new version of an imported Managed app is available, you can update the app.
- To do so, select the appropriate app and click on Edit.
- Upload the file and then, enroll this app to the assigned users.