The token for your DEP certificate remains valid for one year and must therefore be regularly renewed. To do so, it is necessary to download a new token in the Apple Business Manager.
This How To tells you what steps must be undertaken to renew the DEP token of a DEP profile.
- Open the Apple Business Manager under https://business.apple.com/ and log in.
- Under Settings (left arrow in the illus.) select the MDM Server (middle arrow in the illus.) for which you want to renew the token.
- Then click on Download Token (right arrow in the illus.).
- Now open the Cortado management console and select Control Panel→Global Settings→ DEP.
- Select the DEP profile (left arrow in the illus.) for which you want to renew the token and then click on Edit (right arrow in the illus.).
- Select Select token and upload the token to the Apple Business Manager (arrow in the illus.).
You can find more information on the subject of configuring DEP devices here.